100% Sauvignon Blanc.
Clay and limestone.
Average age of the vines
Fermented in stainless steel tanks between 16° and 20°C. Full malolactic fermentation completed.
6-8 months in stainless steel.
1 to 3 years.
Between 7° and 10°C.
The location of the Saint-Bris vineyards allows the Sauvignon grapes to fully express their range of aromas and the minerality of the soils. They are often planted in colder areas in order to enable a slow ripening and therefore the best expression of the vineyards' strong character.
Tasting and food pairings
This wine has a pale straw colour and its lively aromas are characterised by the scent of bruised blackcurrant leaves. It also has aromas of exotic fruits, freshly-cut grass and citrus fruits. It has a good structure with a fruity length.
Best drunk young, as an aperitif or with fruit-based deserts.
- Saint-Bris Sauvignon 2021 - Tim Atkin - February 2023 87/100
- Saint-Bris Sauvignon 2021 - Burgundy Report Bill Nanson - February 2023
Broad and fresh aromas - actually quite floral too. Direct and mineral - this is a wine with a modest mineral austerity with gooseberry fruit and good acidity. I like the shape and style of it - it's very good. It's a less ripe vintage - more Nordic!
- Saint-Bris Sauvignon 2018 - James Suckling - 89 points
This has an initially dusty nose with aromas of crushed stone, dried apple, grapefruit zest and blanched almond. It's medium-bodied with tangy acidity. Gently waxy texture. Drink now.
- Saint-Bris Sauvignon 2018 - USA Wine Ratings - August 2021- Bronze Medal
A zesty nose, that has notes of ripe and juicy citrus and a fruit salad aroma. The wine is tropical on the palate with nuances of guava and pineapple.
- Saint-Bris Sauvignon 2014 - Wine Spectator - 88/100A pungent nose of gooseberry, cut grass and chive gives way to melon and smoke flavors in this mouthwatering white. Drink now.
Your pdf has been send with success.